BBRC has partnered with SoulShine Coffee Shop in Browns Bay who have kindly offered every BBRC member a FREE Medium Coffee, please pop into the office when you’re next passing to collect a complimentary voucher. They have just launched a NEW MENU this week, I encourage you to look at their new menu when you pop in for your free coffee! Please check my office hours on our website to ensure I am at the Club.
T&C’s: 1 Medium Coffee Voucher Per Member, Expires December 31st 2019.
THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER
- For Beginners and Intermediate Level junior squash players of all ages.
- Members and non-members welcome to join.
- Skills, techniques, games, matchplay fitness, fun and more!
- 9am-12pm each day – 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th December.
- $30 per camp, or $175 for all seven camps.
TENNIS HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
The Game Plan Holiday Programme is held during school holidays at Browns Bay Racquets Club. It’s one of the best tennis programmes to attend, with the ultimate combination of tennis fun, athletics and multi-sport activities!
Tennis camp is being held at Browns Bay these school holidays:
Monday 16 December- Friday 20 December
- 3-6 hours of tennis training daily with the coaches
- Fun multi-sport activities
- Tennis programme suitable for all ages and abilities
Half-day individual days (9am-12pm) – $45 per day
Full-day individual days (9am–4pm) – $70 per day